Stylebook has two ways for you to resize a piece of clothing inside an outfit - pinching and the Manual Resize tool. They can both be used while creating an outfit for the first time or editing an existing look. Below are step-by-step instructions on how to do both.
Manual Resize Tool
Open an outfit
Press "Edit" on the top right
Double-tap the item you'd like to resize
Select "Manual Resize" from the pop-up menu and a slider will appear
Slide the slider to the left to shrink the item and slide to the right to enlarge the item
Press "Done" to return to the outfit, so you can rearrange other pieces in the outfit
Pinch
Place two fingers on the item
While holding your fingers on the item, pinch your fingers together to shrink the item or move them apart to enlarge the item
Below is video demonstrating how to resize items in an outfit
I just bought your app! and it is amazing! I love how I can now play with my outfits before putting them on, and I love how easy it is to edit pictures. Thanks a bunch! Caterine
News and tips for Stylebook, closet management app for the iPhone and iPod
Stylebook features:
*organize your clothes
*create outfits & moodboards
*save and catalog style inspirations
*track what you've worn
*shop from over 7,000 brands
*pack for a trip
1 Comments:
I just bought your app! and it is amazing! I love how I can now play with my outfits before putting them on, and I love how easy it is to edit pictures. Thanks a bunch!
Caterine
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home